Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Its been such a long time since I've been here, where do I start?
Well we moved upstate and bought a house, it actually has been about a year since we moved into a little 2 bedroom ranch house with a small plot of landup a mountains in the sticks.  home owner ship is hard work, this place is a real "fixer upper". it is getting cold again!, summer felt super short but we had lots of fun, a couple of our friends also bought a house upstate not to far away from us, we had BBQs every weekend, it was lovely. Con is almost 2 years old now and full on pain in the butt toddler mode, lol.
My jewelry business has been put on hold, except for a few vending gigs here and there, I have one to go to tomorrow in Bedstuy Brooklyn, the night is called Sehiii pop up http://www.sehiii.com/
it starts at 7 and ends at midnight. its a cool gallery filled with art work, bands, food and many other vendors. I'm sure it'll be fun.

This is a new idea i've been working on, I make everything myself, even the ear wire

these are just a couple of things that i will be selling at #sehiii

but at the moment I need to find myself a job for the mean time, fixing up a house is more expensive than i expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment