Thursday, January 19, 2012

break

So I am back, sorry about the long pause, I've have been busy freelancing, boy its real crazy right now, I've been working for different jewelry companies helping out with their giant orders. looks like everyone is back in business! and so am I :) hopefully I can start working on my semi high end jewelry collection.
let me show you a bit of my work:
 This piece is a one of a kind bunny skull I made for a friend for her birthday. I filled one eye in with cold enamel and the other has a glass stone! what do you think? I have been thinking of re doing it but just a bit different.
This is my Jordi Ring, it kind of reminded one of my friends of the Star Trek The Next Generation character.
Its made out of Sterling silver and it has a clear orange acrylic slice I formed especially for this ring.
I love it! it fits perfectly on my finger and its very comfortable to wear and people seem to really swarm towards it :)
OK well that's all for today I have to run off  to rest for before another big day at Gaugenyc.com His letters are the best I have ever seen, they are all hand crafted right in his work shop Location in Brooklyn. check out his web page, he is also on etsy.com
 ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment