Wednesday, January 11, 2012

little bit on jewelry I produced back in the day.

These are my gear-rings ;) (gear earings).I also made them into a few rings and pendants, all my rings sold and I also sold a few of these, I also made a couple with chain. all of them are sterling silver, I wish I could work with precious metal but for now I'm pretty happy to plate my jewels, they come out looking so pretty.

 I would like to recreate this one. I made 2, one with green glass beads and one with rose quartz (the one in the photo) I think it was a good idea, maybe I'll work on it a bit more later in the year.


my skull pendant, I was very proud of this one, I made one with out a bow and one with horns, although I didn't sell any, my friends were really happy that I gave them out as gifts. The one pictured here I pretty much wore it almost to death, I painted the bow with a metalic pink cold enamel, after 10 years its still holding strong :)

Here is a the skull with out the bow, I hand made all the spikes and I used black/grey fresh water pearls.
Here is the green glass one, all three were from the same design, they're all sterling silver and I handmade all the spikes and charms :)









No comments:

Post a Comment