Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Blogging Begins

Hi there

First time blogger here, I'm not really sure what to say, oh well here goes nothing :)
Well I am currently a freelancer, and by that I mean I don't have a job :(
I spent alot of time looking for gigs but because of todays economy I'm not sure if I will be
able to find something any time soon.
I guess its up to me to make a job for myself so I started selling my costume jewelery in differant venues, such as Otto's Shrunken head, Artist and fleas and Motor City. I've sold at other various places also.
I now have a website hopefully i can keep it up before my bank account runs out of cash. YIKES!
anyway here's my website, its still new  so its not perfect but its something.
http://lunastarcollections.com       so check it out, let me know what you think!

ta ta for now



No comments:

Post a Comment